Krieg's Hanger [w/ xml]

krieger01

If you copy paste the design into the toolbar you can increase or decrease its size as well thus adjusting the amount of iron required as well.

I don't  own the game yet just the demo so I was wondering what you mean by this.

I like the look of the game so far however having a bunch of small servers not a main one kinda sucks and I dislike steam. If it was on GOG I'd have bought it alrady.

If you highlight the entire ship You can Ctrl+C to copy it, You can open up your toolbar and use Ctrl+V to paste the design into your toolbar or you can just use Ctrl+V to paste whatever you have copied (It will become a highlighted outline).

What you can do however is copy the entire ship into the toolbar. Delete current built ship(*not copied version), place a single block, Paste copied version(Should just be an outline) You can then stretch it make it smaller make it fatter and the likes using all the keys like, A,S,Q and the likes. Im terrible at explaining things so I can clarify on anything that doesnt make sense.

Mid game (trinium)

Added another ship, this one was built with the intention of being upgradeable Its still a little wip so there may be more versions to come.l The interior for the most part accessible via drone. This Was loosely based on this ship.

Combat_Pack_Ship_by_Orpheus7_3521929.jpg

I consider it to be a battle cruiser based on the size that I had built it. xml included and you should take a look for yourself.

Let me know what you guys Think.

Xml on google drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B45IScm2e10gV1dYWEFDYk8zaFE?usp=sharing

9819AE5F3DD410436763705E9551908C87427100

563F87C7684582181F49EE9831FFC1688608E158

7A5B62E2F2B8063CB891DD8753A37DD0E67D508B