No docks

saurdal

I was wondering if anybody else has this problem, but I can't seem to be able to dock shipyards. I've tried to dock different ones but with each one there's really nowhere to dock. I've tried flying around it to see if any would pop up, but nothing.

I had the same issue with a mining station but that was fixed by restarting the game.

I have a quest I need to cash in at the shipyard before time runs out

Got it a lot too, and another issue with docks.

Sometime they appear like 8 km away from a station, while sometime i ram the station before they finally appears. Really strange, maybe something to do with threading, don't know if anyone have it too.

And for the no dock, i guess there is no way to fixe it, like a console option to add a dock to the station?

I was supposed to post the same problem.

I was going to sell  anti gravity units that cost me 100 around mil worth of credits only to find that the station i was going to dump to didnt have a docking bay for me to sell them. I do hope there's a way to remedy this.

• 3 weeks later...

Same here : i jump 10min's for a solarcellefactory, nothing in near.... no dock.

I found the cause : I stay in a dock and hear a crash. beside me come a npc-trader and destroy the dock...

A little routine to check the status of the station, maybe this help ? Or more stable docks ;)