[idea/Help] Mining stations

Rundai

hey Guys

i have an idea but i dont how to make it possible. i want a station wich produce iron, titanium and so on. later it will have goods required for the produktion. so is it posibble that a station can produce this or is it limited on goods?

if theres no limitations where do i have to do an extra note for the specific material? because only creating a new station entry with at the moment iron bugs by station founding so that it cant be used anymore. maybe because the game try to find something that not exist

maybe koonschi can help?

You can found mining stations on big asteroids that can be detected by an object scanner.

You will find these asteroids in sectors with mass, the orange blips on the map.

you dont get what i want. i know how to found mining  stations. i know how to claim asteroids. i want to edit the sscripts of these. i want a station that dont produce goods. i want them to produce iron instead or titanium. but i dont how to write this down in the script

My idea is the following:

I want to create a new productionline in the scripts.

i want to use the normal goods from the mine. in this case the normal ore one. then a freighter haul them to a new scripted station. thi station produce no regular goos for trading but building materials like iron, titanium or naonite.

like this i want to create a whole new way to farm these building materials. i see this like an end game way for people like me who are lazy and dont want to mine. my idea ist that the higher the building material, the more complex is the production. so lets say for iron you need the good ore and water to wash the iron out of the ore. for titanium you need a 3rd good. something gas like, lets say helium or something like that. for nanoite you also need chemicals to alternate the process and so on. the higher the material the more goods you need, the more money you have to spend for the production line.

but at the moment the scripts dont allow me to switch from goods to the building materials. if i do this, the station founding script gets bugged and let me build no more stations. i think it try to use something thats not exist

• 2 weeks later...

hey Guys

i have an idea but i dont how to make it possible. i want a station wich produce iron, titanium and so on. later it will have goods required for the produktion. so is it posibble that a station can produce this or is it limited on goods?

if theres no limitations where do i have to do an extra note for the specific material? because only creating a new station entry with at the moment iron bugs by station founding so that it cant be used anymore. maybe because the game try to find something that not exist

maybe koonschi can help?

The mod Minecorp has what you are looking for, even has a config file to tune it to how you want it