Additional separate storage for turrets or ability to favorite items.

Subquake

Suggestion

• A) It would be nice to have an additional separate inventory storage for turrets, that we want to keep hold of on the long run. Features for the storage:
    - Ability to reorganize them as we want by manually placing turrets in whatever order we want.
    - No automatic sorting in that inventory.
    - Drag and drop turrets from normal inventory to the additional.
    - They should not show up on the sell list, when interacting with merchants.
    - They could show up in the build section on top (bottom?) of the turret list starting with a new row, just like turrets are split based on material type.
    - In the build menu they would be ordered in the way we order them in the inventory.

• B) Second option could be the ability to favorite turrets or system upgrades and they should always show in the front of the list of the rest.

2 answers to this suggestion

I definitely agree that being able to favorite turrets and upgrades would help a lot. This is typically paired with an, "Are you sure?" prompt when you try to sell a favorited item.

Combine this with the ability to filter turrets and upgrades based on rarity, type, material, and stat values, and it gets 100% easier to outfit your ship.

Also, each turret appears to have an, "Omicron," value which I assume is somehow related to damage per second (for damaging turrets anyway). This would be a useful stat to see to allow us to more quickly understand the overall usefulness of any particular turret.

Also, each turret appears to have an, "Omicron," value which I assume is somehow related to damage per second (for damaging turrets anyway). This would be a useful stat to see to allow us to more quickly understand the overall usefulness of any particular turret.

You know, I just noticed that this value is actually available for each turret in the build menu. If you select a turret and hover over a valid position on your ship, the Om. value is shown in green next to your ship stats. This is definitely helpful but it would be ideal if this value could be seen for all turrets at once, or just be slightly more accesible without having to select a turret, close the menu, and look over at a different section of the screen.