Temporary solution to those afflicted by the server desync issue

OnePercent

Hi guys, first post here, I know this is bug related but this specific bug is very wide spread and effects a large number of users, from what i've seen and I hope my message helps those people who are demoralized or infuriated when they lose their investment.

However it seems there is hope still, Whenever you lose your ship because of the single player server desync bug, your ship is not actually lost, it's just that your location and Explored database in your star map has been reset, Your ship still is in fact where you last were, So guys, if it happens to you where you are doing something in a system and suddenly your game is no longer responsive, The Gates aren't functional, your jump drive doesn't work and when you try mine, combat or salvage and nothing works, RECORD DOWN your last known position before you log out!, in the form of coordinates, Because when you leave the game server, you reset sometimes entirely back to your Drone somewhere far away, This way you don't lose all your hard earned investments and time into your ship, also, the turrets and equipped modules are still in the ship!