Server wont load my galaxy after patch 0.1.02.7448

cptbetty

So i had my server running on my local machine playing with a friend. I stopped the server and turned restarted my computer for other reasons. When i got back on steam, there was an update for avorion, so i updated it. Not sure if this next part is necessary but i decided to read the patch notes and saw that there were some server fixes as well. so i went to steamcmd and did  "app_update 565060" to update the server.

Then when i tried to launch the server, the server.bat just opens and closes instantly. so i tried to start a fresh galaxy to see if that was the issue and it worked just fine.

What do i need to do to use that old galaxy save that all of my progress was on? We really dont want to start fresh every single update. If you need a copy of my server files, ill post them.`

Have you tried setting up a new server with same SEED as old, then copying over the player.dat files from the old too the new...

May not 100% fix the issue but should at least keep player stats etc and the galaxy layout I would think.