my suggessions

idolord

Suggestion

having a way to give order to remote ship if they have a remote control system instaled (a bit like in the X series i would like tu be able to manage the other ship i own directly in the starmap or have a panel where all my properties are listed and i can send orders to them) for that matter i think what X series did was just fitting perfectly.

otherwhise for fighters i would rather have them as automated not flewn by peoples i explain, for me as long as you have a hangar bay you should be able to choose the figter type and matterial you whant and have you fighter bay automaticaly carft them on the fly when some get destroyed ... we already get it ok crew is a way to limit the player ship size advencement but too much of somthing makes it les and let fun and more a hassle. Also player should be able to send/trade them.

another intresting thing would be to have stations that can train crew for a fee.

anyway to further my point i guess for remote ship controling, trading and station building looking at what worked exelently wouldn't be a bas idea and the most intrestiong gameplay ever found on that matter on my mind in x3 way of handleing it (eve-online is also notable for the base buiding thing)

sorry for my aproximate english, best regards.

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet