Can't toggle weapon groups when laggy (Linux)

Addle

I'm on Linux with patch 0.10.2.7448. Working quite well, in general, since the latest patch. There's one super annoying issue happening though.

When there's a large battle with a lot of effects and such happening, or generally a lot on the screen, I can't toggle weapon groups any more. If I hit the key (1, 2, etc) for a group, it toggles, then toggles immediately back to the original state. Sometimes I can get it to work if I rotate my ship so that there's a lot less on the screen. Granted, I only have a GTX560 and I'm upgrading it soon, so the FPS should improve and probably solve this, but there's likely an issue in the way that's handled, I think.

Easily replicated for me. Just get into some large and somewhat laggy battle,  and try to toggle a weapon group. However, you might need to get your system to lag sufficiently to replicate it. And it may or may not be specific to the Linux build.

I did look in the client and server logs and there's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary there. Let me know if I can do anything to help, of course.

Lastly, love the game. It's amazing. Two of my friends have now purchased it (both on Linux), and I assume a number more will do so at some point. And thank you for the Linux release! Can't wait to see where this is going! <3

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm this is happening for me as well - on Win7. And not with any level of activity in the sector. Even completely empty sectors. I have to hold the weapon group button down.

Same here, on win7, even in empty sectors it can happen, press 1 to 4 and the group will switch on the group will flash on then off again instantly, if a group key is held down it will turn on, however all other groups will turn off.

As I like to have auto targeting guns on a separate group this get very annoying.