[req] minerals take cargo

Lynsis

The Ores you need as Building Material for Blocks are Hardcoded so its not possible to add these Building-material ores as Cargo with a lua Mod while beeing able to use them as Building Materials.

However you can add new Goods that have the same Name as these Ores and make them usable in Factorys for Producing other goods but i dont think thats what you want

ur starting with a drone without cargo space... how do u want build ur first ship while not able to store ur building materials?

the drone itself would have 1 point of cargo space, enough for 1k ore to get started with a small ship.

why is 1 point cargo = 1.000 iron?

so that way at the start, even if you build small, you dont need a stupidly large cargo bay to store materials. it would also give the drone(which should have 1 cargo space) enough room to actually build something to get started since you need 500 iron just to found a ship, it would give you 500 more to build something to get off your feet.

I can kinda see where this would be useful, particularly in a hardcore MP server or something, but how to go about implementing that limitation... Not sure.

There's also the fact you can have more then  one ship to your name to consider... And how that aught to be handled. innnntresting...

I can kinda see where this would be useful, particularly in a hardcore MP server or something, but how to go about implementing that limitation... Not sure.

There's also the fact you can have more then  one ship to your name to consider... And how that aught to be handled. innnntresting...

it would be rather simple, each ship has it's own cargo hold for materials, though if they are within a certain distance, you can build using another ships materials.

Its sounds fun but consider it I'm just building myself a new flagshit, what is on about 60% and already ate up more than 3mill of minerals that be a huge pain in endgame... Especially if you setting up a fleet, and start to build stations. I speaking about serious grind.....