Dangerous cargo license?

Salminar

Hi,

It's been a while now i am trying to craft some weapons and get bored again and again by friendly ships asking me to drop my explosives charges, roquets and so on. I looked around for the said license and could find it nowhere.

I know people will say, ignore and jump blabla. That's true and is untrue. I'm trying to craft my turrets on the Church Louokukq and for some reason my reputation droped so that i can't craft the things anymore. So i waited a little bit  for an alien attack and went in to raise my reputation.

In the middle of the fight, a cruiser had better to scan my cargo than actually defending it's system and start to bore me, i ignored him and get -63K reputation ... So i killed as many alien ships as possible to raise it again and in the end i lost more rep than i won, in fact it was /2. Now i'm not even friendly anymore. That's being a bit ridiculous to this point. Stuff are a pain to get and your reputation drop like hell simply for transporting it. It could not be an issue if there was actually a license, i would gladly pay it, but there's not.

So you have things legals but not totally legal to trade, that's really a bit weird.

A small edit :

And i forgot to speak about the little event! So you are fighting an invasion, then, the local ship start to speak to you, spining your ship towards him, making you quite vulnerable, during this time you can't do anything, nor shot nor dodge, have to skip the many dialogs as fast as possible, and then he is locked!! So if you have missiles on your ship that's a total mess cause he will take a salvo, and you have to reselect the enemy.

I don't know if it's intended but at this point, the whole feature to me look totally broken and should be desactivated.

Basically actually, you kill 3 merchants ships in a sector, then you can kill pirates and all will go up again in the friendly state. Transport explosives charges, you will be treated the same but will never be able to bring your reputation back as long as you have the good in your bay. There is something wrong in the priority.

I've also had fits with losing rep with friendly factions for stupid things.  One idea that I have is for the ship talking to you to offer a chance to buy a license.  That license will only stay in effect while you're in their territory.  Once you leave their territory, it'll expire and next time you reenter it, you'll need to buy another license.  If you choose not to buy a license, you can allow them to confiscate the goods and pay a lesser fee, and lose a little rep.  Of if you ignore them completely, you lose a lot of rep, and  the ship becomes hostile, like it does now.