jump to me, autopilot, strategy mode hotkey

stakanswe

Suggestion

what i loved in x3. u give order to autopilot to dock with station.

and while your mighty ship flying thourgh magnificent space, you can relax and roll a fatty.

so it would be very nice to have a simple autopilot. at least in singleplayer.

while i'am in invetory i would like to be able to see some more info on ships i have.

and thourgh that list i would love to give command like jump to me. or jump to sector....

hotkey to go to strategy mode.

if all those are already implemented... explain how to use it and move thread to tutorials....

3 answers to this suggestion

A "jump to me" or "jump to sector" command would be awesome!  There are several times where I've jumped to a sector and one or more of my fleet ships didn't make the jump with me.  It would be a huge time saver to just tell that ship to jump here.

I would also like to be able to see the cargo manifest of any of my ships regardless of where they're at.  Another cool feature is to be able to take control of any of your ships regardless of what sector they're in.

The docking is a big part of Avorion and it is not intended to fully automate it. However, a block type that would't require you to carefully navigate close to the station is in planning.

This statement confuses me... Docking is a big part of the game?  (LOL Docking Simulator 3)

I thought building a fleet of ships to macro manage was one of the goals of the game... if you can't macromanage them with commands like this, it will get very tedious very fast.

Docking at stations and getting that last few meters next to an asteroid (in order to claim it, click it again, and sell it to the faction that has ships flying 10 KM away) has to be one of the least immersive aspects of this game.

Requiring you to dedicate part of your ship structure for such a minor thing... again... this can be handled in mechanics without breaking the flow of the game...