YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!!!

amimai

I'm very sorry for probably being impolite, but...

Why it is called "jump cruiser", if its jump capabilities are achieved just by system upgrades? In that case we can call any ship with enough upgrade slots a "jump ship" - just place enough upgrades and it would have 0 cooldown and big range. Install a lot of upgrades on a heavy freighter - and voila, it have range of 50+ and 0 sec cooldown.

Don't get me wrong: i totally approve of idea of travel-dedicated ship, but currently, there is nothing dedicated to that goal in the ship itself. Maybe redo this in Naonite+ materials, where the Hyperspace Cores appear? That way you can really make a dedicated-to-travel ship.

:P its my way of going from starting zone to the centre on the cheap, its also great for trading... shortened my commute to the centre from several hours to just under 3.5, just an idea for those of us who don't want to wait hours to reach the good stuff

surprisingly they make excellent mining drones, in the whole time I have been running them they accumulated just 4-5 self damage by ramming asteroids.

watching them EXTERMINATE pirates with is derpy to say the least... the recoil from the most guns can spin them around but they are small, tough, and pretty cheap to mass produce.

:D just under 3000 resource per unit, and since they are so small, they do tend to avoid killing each other nearly as often as the AI