Free camera mode?

Reggiereggie

If by free camera mode, you mean unhook the camera and move it around like a spaceship. No, not really, at least not in build mode. However, you can change what block the camera faces in build mode, by selecting a block and pressing 'f' for focus. There's a button on the control panel as well. I find myself using this a lot like a free camera, and jump focuses constantly while building.

If you want to shift the camera for a screenshot outside of build mode, you can exit to your drone, then zoom into it, and shift the camera to the left or right, using the alt key, to hide it. Then hit f8 to hide the HUD. Though I realize this wasn't really your question.

I everybody, i wanted to know if there is a way to move the camera on the building mod (Like a free camera), because locked camera on the first block you get for your ship, it's horrible ...

I wanted to make a big ship, but not possible because of this crap :s

Do there is a way to unlock this goddamn camera to actually move around freely ?

uhm, maybe i get this wrong, but there IS a free camera mode, no?

Just hit Numpad 5 and move the camera with the arrow keys... its sad IMO that your ship will still rotate towards the direction the camera is looking tho!