My Avorion stuff on YT

mearrin69

Hey all,

Been loving Avorion. Still getting a feel for the game but the build system is super cool! Anyway, I've been doing some episodes on YouTube and streams on Twitch as I figure it all out.

Edit: because I did not read the "read me first" and didn't realize we should only create one thread, I'll be posting other YT stuff here from time to time. :)

I made this time-lapse of building my latest ship at the request of a couple of viewers.

rAelM_jNT9o

This is titanium with naonite functional bits. As I suspect is common, the ship now sports a bunch of next-tier add-ons as I found the need for more power/crew space/shields and so forth during play. Almost time to build a trinium ship, though I'm still looking for a bit more xanion for some of the functional components.

Started working on the new ship...but I underestimated how much trinium and xanion I would need. I also overestimated the ability of the locals to fend off the Xsotan while I was building. You'd think their three destroyers and a cruiser could hold the line, but no...

7b3aMaa8GsE

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Thundercraft! Apologies I missed your message until now. I'll try to figure out how to do it. I'm hoping the ship design is still in my list somewhere...before I added a bunch of stuff hanging onto it. If I can I'll figure out how to get the XML posted somewhere.