Kwitch's builds

Kwitch

Howdy folks,

I am a full time college student who just recently discovered Avorion and absolutely love it so far. The idea that you can create .xml files and share them with others really piqued my interest, and so I have opted to take on a few design challenges and see what I can manage to come up with.

I'm really never satisfied with any of my builds, so hopefully the end result is improved for it!

I've decided to toss my twitch stream up for my builds. Feel free to stop over and say hi: twitch.tv/kwitch

And finally, here are my builds thus far:

Rokh Cruiser-Class

ZEtHQS3.jpg

8iuluiV.jpg

xQro3EP.jpg

Stats:

qzx4O6W.png

Eagle 5

1fL4OBS.jpg

jw4b5Sg.jpg

K96Lw3Y.jpg

yf8URXZ.jpg

Stats:

nnxfoc3.png

She needs a bit more love on the detail work, but so far she has been tremendously fun and had plenty of room for all of the ship modules I wanted and then some. Tremendously maneuverable (Get ready to make space tracks). Only thing really lacking is hangars I reckon, but I kind of had an idea about adding them in place of the wing engines if one were so inclined. Another 1-2 hours of detail work and this one is finished.

Current project:

JfSnB67.jpg

I love most of the designs from Cowboy Bebop in general, and might get around to making more if time permits. VT's space hauler was high on my list of ships to make as it actually would fit well with Avorion imo.