Im building a Capital ship, its turning out really cool

cptbetty

I decided i wanted to build a big ship thats just ENORMOUS, a Capital ship if you will. Havent thought of a name yet (open to suggestions) but im going to post pictures along the way. I may be starting this a bit late since a decent amount of the skeleton is done. I also added the UNSC Nevada next to it so you can get a idea of the sheer size of this behemoth.

Without further ado....I present "The (insert name here)"

07GV5NO.jpg

DwNBHUs.jpg

OlVMFz1.jpg

Update: Heres the main engine im working on!

3wmbo3m.jpg

Jesus! Man I carry such respect for you guys and your mind-boggling large creations. I struggle at my 20-30k or so tonnage. From concept to functional craft; looking forward to seeing it in it's final form friend!

Excessive use of the scale/grid sliders can help you my friend :)

But it's one thing to make something huge...it's another thing entirely to make something with good mass/thrust ratio

Jesus! Man I carry such respect for you guys and your mind-boggling large creations. I struggle at my 20-30k or so tonnage. From concept to functional craft; looking forward to seeing it in it's final form friend!

The hardest part is completing the ship with the same design across all of it, slowley but surely! .xml will be uploaded when complete so dont worry!