finding reshearch stations

momoiscooll

i need help findig a reshearch station i have over 28 houers in my current world and have not encounterd one i have sherched almost erverywher and fully maped 4 factoins in the prosess i have sherched close to the core and near te sides but to no prevail can anyone help please

Join the club. There's literally nothing you can do except keep looking, or perhaps grab a mod and build your own Research Station.

I tend to run into them fairly regularly, and I found three just a gate or two away from each other in one civilization's space, ripe for me to sell accelerators to and make some more billions.

I've only found one Accelerator Factory S after exploring all or nearly all of 8-9 civilizations, though. It's understandable that they're rare, because finding a full Accelerator Factory and an empty Research Station pretty much awards you hundreds of millions of credits, provided you have excellent relations with that civ, enough capital to buy them, and an enormous superfreighter to carry them.

It's all down to RNG, but some of these NPC stations are as rare as the Holy Grail, and then when you do find one, it might be emptied out of what you need. The economy in Avorion isn't fully functional yet, either, so you pretty much have to bring an empty rare factory its resources and then wait for it to produce. There are plenty of full Cink Mines, Noble Metal Mines, Cattle Farms, etc., though!

factions headquarters have a higher chance of spawning equipment dock and research station and can be found by asking merchants

Ah, that's excellent advice. I've never seen a Prime system/HQ without an Equipment Dock, come to think of it.

i need help findig a reshearch station i have over 28 houers in my current world and have not encounterd one i have sherched almost erverywher and fully maped 4 factoins in the prosess i have sherched close to the core and near te sides but to no prevail can anyone help please

just wait, it gets worse