selling stolen goods

momoiscooll

i have a problem selling stolen goods my ship is currently stocked with over 50 mill worth of stolen goods but when i find a smuggelers hide out when i interact from a distance i can see and open the tap for selling stolen goods put cant do anything with it but if i dock the optoion sell stolen goods isent there if anyone knows a fix pleas help

You might have to much stuff different stuff on your ship. If you try the beta it might work, but that is just a guess.

Try to build a second ship and transfer some of the cargo you want to sell to it. Then use the other ship to sell the stuff. That could be a workaround for now.

You might have to much stuff different stuff on your ship. If you try the beta it might work, but that is just a guess.

Try to build a second ship and transfer some of the cargo you want to sell to it. Then use the other ship to sell the stuff. That could be a workaround for now.

tmanks smaller ship takes way to long and beta dose not work and the ship turns like shit

tmanks smaller ship takes way to long and beta dose not work and the ship turns like shit

wrold goen to shit life is inherently menaingless were all gonna die