[MOD]Pirate The Galaxy[MOD]

LogicSocket

This mod creates more to do for pirates.

One of the first mods I tried out was CivilShipCapture by Albert_Eichel.

I quite enjoyed it but I wanted the ability to do more with piracy hence this mod.

This mod will conflict with his, or any mod that modifies: civilship.lua , shipgenerator.lua, pirategenerator.lua.

What does this mod do:

Hijack option:

You can attempt to hijack/board another ship. If successful your new ship will be equipped with a skeleton crew so that it obeys orders. After all, you did board it with members of your crew.

There is a chance it will flee the sector or attack you if you fail.

Notes for hijacked ship: The game mechanics disallow auto installing turrets(from what I can see) so once you have hijacked

a ship, no real need to get close to it, just select and choose build. place whatever you want on it then exit and give it orders.

very handy for many things including mining.

Ransom Option:

You can attempt to demand ransom from other ships. If successful they will pay you 2k credits.

There is a chance they will flee or attack you instead. There is a chance that even after they pay you, they will flee or attack you.

Both of these new options work on almost any ship in the game, meaning you can now communicate with non-civil ships including other pirates. Be aware that obviously these interactions will worsen relations with that ships faction.

Installation Instructions:

download and unzip/unrar somewhere, like your desktop. open the new folder named "Pirate The Galaxy".

Drag or copy the data folder into your steamapps>common>avorion folder.

Play!

2vlwhuw.jpg

Download:

https://mega.nz/#!FNUwAIib!nzaW62lQ6lGStgSIpy8XbAqr2XL8XrljWyZv5OrYJgk

• 8 months later...