a few issues and a couple questions

kamoose

So i decided to make one whole post im sorry about that i did not want to forget any thing. Issue number one the console a few errors and im kinda scared to use it mostly incase it messes up my game files so can i use it and what are the commands to use it. issue number 2 the mail system is not letting me and my friend send resources to each other. Question number 1 is the game vac protected can i use cheat engine on me and my friends server only me and him and one other friend can join you need a invite or join through steam. Question number 2 can i edit the save files to change resources. question number 3 is there any way to edit resources with out getting a dev/game ban.

I don't know about anything related to Cheatengine, especially not if steam does checks for it. I also can't say anything about VAC.

That said you don't need any cheat tools if you are playing on your own server. You can freely edit the save files, but make sure that you have a backup before doing so.

Also, if you are the admin on your server you can use commands like

/give kamoose 1500000 iron

/give kamoose 1500000 money

Regarding the issues, you should probably post the log files. You can find instructions in the sticky topic on this forum.