is it even possible to reach the core?

motorbit

i spend hours searching for satellites with dont seem to exists. the smuggler gives me a destination behind the barrier every time.

i then used this cheat to give me the keys i could not obtain:

/run Player(callingPlayer):getInventory():add(SystemUpgradeTemplate("data/scripts/systems/teleporterkey5.lua", Rarity(RarityType.Legendary), Seed(124)))

only to give up after another hour long seach for the system that contains the asteroid circle i read about on the wiki.

a same realy. i have a lot of fun playing this game, but having to spend hours on broken quests kind of kills it fo me. even if they would work they where no fun. jumping from system to system in hope to find a low chance spawn is a test of patience, a waste of time, and certainly not fun.

i spend hours searching for satellites with dont seem to exists.

If you are playing the beta version then this might be a bug. There were some others who have also reported this.

the smuggler gives me a destination behind the barrier every time.

There is a smuggler at every smuggling station. Just jump away from the center for some sectors. The destination will be generated towards the center at a certain distance. If your distance to the rift around the center is bigger than that, then the destination will be reachable by you.

I can't tell you more about the sector with the asteroids, unfortunately.