My Suggestion

danielle.g.oliver1984

Suggestion

I really enjoy the game but there are a couple of niggles

1. Double click upgrades and weapons to the research slots. This would be a blessing having to drag equipment to the slots is frustrating.

2. More angular blocks. I was trying to create upward and outward sweeping nacelles but couldn't complete due to block limitations.

3. I dont know how but sometimes when building ships over time blocks go skew so when you have spent 18 hours creating your vessel to connect it its .75 off. I reviewed my game footage and it wasn't something I did.

4. resizing ship designs without attaching to a source block as its sometimes impossible to attach.

5. resizing the source block.

Keep up the great work this game creates dreams xxx

Danielle xx :-*

2 answers to this suggestion

1. ...or shift-click or anything, but yeah an option to "quick-move" items would be good, agreed.

2. It's possible by placing edges back to back. Although, since edges are a thing, I would imagine that diagonals would be possible, at least graphically. That would open more aesthetic options.

3. It's because scaling happens in two directions, which can put objects at half values and make matching them more difficult. It gets better when you start building from higher scale blocks.

4. Stick a pole block, then it works pretty nice. The issue I have though is that sometimes your ship destroy themselves in building mode when you remove too many blocks. Very, very annoying.

5. Turn off "safe mode". Place a block. Remove source block. Save your new base if you want, then you can apply that plan whenever you build a new ship.