Tanis Shipyards Inc

OnePercent

Wow, this is absolutely stunning.  As far as I can tell, 100% accurate.  If it weren't for the texture differences and the lighting, I'd almost swear it was a screenshot from the show.  How long did this beautiful monstrosity take you to build?

Stargate Universe, yet another of the long list of great science fiction shows cancelled before its time...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning.  As far as I can tell, 100% accurate.  If it weren't for the texture differences and the lighting, I'd almost swear it was a screenshot from the show.  How long did this beautiful monstrosity take you to build?

Stargate Universe, yet another of the long list of great science fiction shows cancelled before its time...

Thank you sir :D

I tried subscribing to the source material as best as I could, same for the colours, if u guys can match the colours better, be my guest and don't forget to share pics ;)

It took around 50-60 hours to make, so one week roughly, I didn't really record how long I took.

Anyway, with me on break, time for the next ship guys ;)

Okay, so... Here's the Skinny.

I cranked up my own server for our Gaming group. Found this Monster here in the forums. Just off of the looks alone, I downloaded the XML. Jacked it up with some upgrades and a few turrets. It was originally too large for my play style, so I found the Seven Parsec site where you can scale your ship, either up or down.

http://www.seven-parsec.net/index.php?site=avorionscaler

Dropped this beast to 50% and re-did the XML install. NOW!!! It is a GOD! I sheared off the top half of the rear box area. and was going to Mirror/flip the thing to have essentially a double hull, one top, one bottom. Joined at the box area. Server didn't like that at all. TOO MANY BOXES!!! LMFAO. Crashed my own server trying to do that.

It is fast, maneuverable and effective. Oh, and did I mention.... GORGEOUS!

Excellent to hear. Destiny is actually a textbook perfect veseel to make in avorion, coz turrets and stuff.

It's too bad we don't get fixed, spinal hull centric beam weapons, my next project really would benefit from this.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for this Design i liked it and used some parts from your ship and reworked at them to get a ship "fast" with a nice design. but "fast" was as wrong as it could be. i needed about 3 weeks for combining 5 parts from your ship and recreate them for a shape i was happier with and the internals were a pain in the ass ^^ now im using it in any slot size which i can manage to build as soon as possible. you can see the rework here Halcyon.

im working now on my own ship. with yours i have learned anything someone could need to build any kind of design.

• 1 month later...

Hey this might sound super stupid but.... do you have the .xlm file of the ship where it is not finished ?

I have a high-end PC but for some reason when I want to edit the ship, the game allmost crashes (or does crash) ... I actually just want that supper sexy rare curve and the shape ^^'