Wade's shipyard (DTU)

weedworm31
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't be too hard on me its my first ship that isnt a cube or rectangle. but i decided i should give back a little to the community for all the cool ships and mods they have shared.

i give you. The Black Beauty.

5mzm6t.jpg

148kfg2.jpg

$143571

17931 iron

20840 titanium

5 upgrade slots

uses void engines and battery thanks creator cant remember your name right now :P

sorry but i cant attach the xml via the forums 128kb limit lol. so here is a link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1r9ybDAZievaHJ0a1hzV3hBdHM?usp=sharing

took about 11 hours to build. yes i know im slow.

edit: found it thanks Scytales for the void ship parts

and now i give you ship number 2. The USF Vulture.

DL: link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1r9ybDAZievaHJ0a1hzV3hBdHM?usp=sharing

2jczihu.jpg

ogb0wj.jpg

$282752

10500 iron (inertial dampeners)

32669 naonite

6 upgrade slots

no void parts on this one all legit standard game stuff.

this one only took 3 hours lol. must be getting better. anyway leave more comments guys i read them and build these when the wife and kid are out of the house. may build another trinium tier ship in a few days when they're gonna be gone all night.

In my view, if you enjoy playing your designs, great !!  Keep building.

If you come into the forums and steal ideas and improve on them or expand on these ideas, Great !!

If you take the time, and have the courage to share your designs, good on ya!!

In my book, you are a contributor

Cheers

8)

• 1 month later...

I don't know why so many angry people post in forums.  Wade  your ships rock.  Please post more.    I love the Black Beauty and was looking for a heavy miner.  Something to haul cargo and also house Flight Hangar  Miners and Salvage.  I think fighters are just pissing money away.

Thanks

Jan D

Ok, well... err... They totally suck balls and you should be boiled in your own melting flesh They certainly need improvement is what I would say if I'm being brutally honest (which I will be, because I'm Asian). But feel free to shamelessly steal learn techniques and be inspired by designs from other people here. Also, God Emperor Google is your friend if you wanna look up pictures and shit. Pinterest also works.

Welcome to hell. Welcome to the creation forums.

And if you haven't: http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,1047.0.html