Ship will not fully repair without shipyard; New Reapir mode suggestion

n0etics

Hey, I'm playing the beta branch and I really like the changes to repair mode but I've noticed an issue that I feel should be addressed. When I make my ships, sometimes I choose to use 0.05x0.05x0.05 blocks to fill in gaps or add detail to the designs. The new build modes lack of "repair all" feature has made it so that I am unable to repair whatever small part is still damaged as it is not visible even with the repair tool activated. I assumed that highlighting all and hitting repair would do the trick but that doesn't seem to be working.

is there a way to repair all that I'm missing here..? If not I would hope to see that added in the future as I am unable to repair my ship without jumping to a shipyard now. Cheers

I've only got the wrench, no second option for repairing sadly. This is on the most recent build of the beta

If it is the latest beta - click on the wrench, and the menu with two options (repair and discard broken blocks) will appear.

I've only got the wrench, no second option for repairing sadly. This is on the most recent build of the beta

If it is the latest beta - click on the wrench, and the menu with two options (repair and discard broken blocks) will appear.

Found it. Thanks for the help, I have no idea how I overlooked that for any amount of time