Musical Tesla Turrets!

AURAequine

Suggestion

I've had this idea since the very first moment I was there were tesla turrets available in game.

For those of you who don't know what a musical tesla coil is, it's basically a tesla coil that's been programed to emit electricity at certain frequencies at certain times in order to play music with the power of electricity.

Now the idea that i propose is that you can have any tesla turret and set it to play a .midi you put in your avorion directory.

Having these music playing turrets would be awesome enough on it's own, but what about damage?

I suppose you could either have it so the damage is kept the same, it just changes the arcs visually or something..

or

You could have it so that the damage is calculated based on the song and the notes.. Essentially this means that a fast paced song's shots will have lesser DPS as there will be more times the turret is actually firing, where as a song with slower song with more delay between shots will have an increased DPS to make up for the delays?

But yeah, I think this would be an awesome and unique feature. Tell me what yous think ;)

1 answer to this suggestion