enemy fighters

Tigron

• Boxelware Team

You have to at least once shoot your weapons close by a xsotan, then they become a red outline (although the relations are still neutral) and your independent weapons will target the xsotan. If that doesn't happen, or you can't shoot first, then tell your turrets to attack that target while having the xsotan selected.

your missing my point, its not the large xsotan ships that are bugged, I know they are neutral until I fire my weapons. its the FIGHTERS that remain neutral while they are firing at my ship, does not matter if I fire at them or not they remain neutral.

your missing my point, its not the large xsotan ships that are bugged, I know they are neutral until I fire my weapons. its the FIGHTERS that remain neutral while they are firing at my ship, does not matter if I fire at them or not they remain neutral.

From what I can distill from other threads on this, they become/stay neutral when the ship that controls them is destroyed. But they will still have you as their target.

Only way seems to be to manually shoot them down for now.

From what I can distill from other threads on this, they become/stay neutral when the ship that controls them is destroyed. But they will still have you as their target.

Only way seems to be to manually shoot them down for now.

which is exactly what I was talking about, thank you Splutty. this is why I listed it as a bug. if they are firing at you they should be noted as hostile even if the mothership is destroyed.