Can't Play - Game Crashes at Loading Screen

flyboy_rebel

I haven't been able to play this game since purchasing it.  I get a brief flash of the Loading screen, then an error message stating that my graphics drivers might cause problems, but that Avorion will try its best.  Then the screen goes white and I have to close it from the Task Manager.

Here are my specs:

Model: Dell Inspiron 620

Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz

OS Type: 64-bit

RAM: 6.00 GB

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000

Here's the most recent log.  The .txt file was too big to attach & hiding it under the Spoiler tag exceeded the character limit.

I understand that this is a common topic, but I wanted to get help based on my computer's specs.  Thanks!

This is a common problem with the Intel HD graphics. If you do not have a dedicated graphics card, then you are probably out of luck at the moment. See the quote from the dev below:

We're currently working on getting the game to run on Intel hardware. The problem is that lots of Intel GPUs claim to support OpenGL 3.0 but are lacking important functionality, so we're trying to support as many as we can, but it's hard to catch all the quirks.

Your model is very likely one of those where some of the functionality is missing :(

• Boxelware Team

There has been an update to the beta branch yesterday, which should solve the majority of issues with Intel cards. Did it help your case? And if not can you please post a recent client log?