Block dimension not saved / proposed don't respect grid

Pino

When build mode is started, block dimensions of the block that will be placed aren't those used last time. They also don't respect grid size/scale step.

Steps to reproduce:

- Build a ship, or open build mode with a ship selected

- set grid size to 2 and scale step to 2

- select a block, maybe place some

- exit build mode

- enter build mode again

- Check dimensions with "Open block stats" function: at least one of the dimensions is not 2 (for me, now it's 2.13043)

This can give problems when then you try to align things, like armor camo. You have to change numbers manually, or press W and move the mouse while placing to realign to grid.

Put in bugs because the numbers given are impossible to have with grid/snap that are limited to 0.05 minimum, and the difference between 2 and 2.13043 is too large for some float number imprecision.

Block stats on opening build mode seem to be totally random and have no relation to either your last build session or your grid settings.

I'm not sure what causes this, but having the last values for it would probably help.

I just reset them with Q if needed, or just do a 'match block'. But other than that, it's no issue, since most of my building blocks I need to put in the sizes by hand anyway.