Rockhopper Heavy Industries

Jodah175

Hello all!

Welcome to Rockhopper Heavy Industries! Here I'll be showing various ships that I've created and wanted to share. Feel free to post opinions and helpful tips!

Belerophon Heavy Freighter

Started off as a failed attempt to recreate the Roger Young from Starship Troopers. I suppose I need to learn to crawl first before sprinting. :-)

Outdated design relegated to scrapyards

hlFU4O5.jpg

gwnmNln.jpg

esVZjc6.jpg

Mammoth Heavy Freighter

Presenting our latest, most technologically advanced by outer rim standards Heavy Freighter. The Mammoth which you totally ripped off of EVE She'll haul 19500+ units of cargo up to 12 sectors in a single jump. She has the shields to keep your precious cargo safe and secure, and the speed to outrun most pirates laying it on thick aren't we? Contact your local Rockhopper Industries Representative to place your order today! Dear lord here it comes With prices starting at just under 3 million, why wouldn't you?

* Other vessels in images are NOT included with purchase of a Mammoth Heavy Freighter. Other vessels in images are NOT included with purchase of a Mammoth Heavy Freighter. All sales final. Pirate/Alien Attack negates all claims. 3yr/60,000lyr  warranty not included.

1xAj4sw.jpg

KGaAhwv.jpg

pW0lROT.jpg

UlqxtJh.jpg

XML

Adama-Class Destroyer

We at Rockhopper Heavy Industries are proud to present our very first, all original combat design. The Adama-class Destroyer has a tough armored hull, and very strong shielding! She's very budget friendly having been built entirely from Titanium and Naonite. With 7 sub-systems available to add on,not included, obviously you can spec her out to just about anything that you need. She's got good legs for a ship of her size as well, having an 11 sector jump range. She also has the ability to have a small squadron of fighters for further force projection.

For those with a bit more expensive tastes, or more combat capabilities and endurance; we also offer the Adama-Class in a Husker variant with Trinium armor and Xanion Internals. This Variant has almost double hull and shield strength!

QoA1EyQ.jpg

bTpH3TA.jpg

fSAGGmz.jpg

Specs

9Lz99yb.png

XML

Elaine Mining Barge

Elaine is plain. She's not super pretty, but she's got charm. She's got great legs and can get the job done every time. So ignore those super sexy industrial ships you're joking right? and take Elaine out for a spin. She won't let you down.

lDAG3sa.jpg

Mc5s2VA.jpg

XML

removed for rework, completely forgot strafing thrusters. -facepalm-

• 2 weeks later...

Simple yet not bald, brings a good heavy freighter feeling over... nicely greebled, pretty Flightbridge, even antennaes... ilike!

Oh, and i recognice those green ones in the background from somewhere...  ;D

Thank you Pob!

New ship added! She's got a bit of a fat ass, but I love how she looks. Only thing that somewhat bugs me is I have no idea what to do with the front of the bow.

edit: Didn't wanna double post. new ship Elaine Mining Barge added.