V2 Volgraza's Salvaged Shipyard and Parts Hanger: Building your suggestions

volgraza

Hi I'm volgraza. I like creative games and space! I'm a youtuber in my spare time and the avorion videos I've done recently have done so well it is now a series on my channel. I'm releasing these parts on a ship since I can't release the templates separately.

N4lR3BT.jpg

7aadHd3.jpg

Video about ships can be found here

[glow=red,2,300]Previous Ships and videos[/glow]

Star sword Images

FGcB3QS.gif

0rZ1Usz.jpg

jWB9GhP.jpg

mWWn1Ls.jpg

FRM5aY2.jpg

tVjaGad.jpg

Parts ship #2 and Volg-Caliber ship files. link at bottom of this post

Video about parts ship #2 and the Volg-Caliber Here

Below this image is the link to the video on how to use the parts ship. Thanks again and keep an eye out here every week for more parts. Please feel free to also suggest a part. I'll be adding info on each of these parts in text here later.

Part ship 1

U6RYa3d.jpg

Links to part ships and Other creations here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6JYlrdDS8krdFNkaFdtREVVM1U

Had some storms come through which delayed my video about the Helmet. Also I will be releasing part ship 3 with a sword ship template.

Be good and be creative. see you soon.

some more images of the Helmet to wet your whistle while I put the finishing touches on the video. ^_^

SjLiQdf.jpg

f4HC4qV.jpg

nauRCaY.jpg

Video for the next Parts template is a little behind (already recorded, just needs to be edited etc). Had to take apart my rig and clean it. on a side note I have an image I pulled inspiration from and was hoping someone could ID the creator so I could properly credit them in the description. Thanks.

b1K1ZVG.png

Hi Volgraza,

I love your ship designs.  That sword is a great idea and quite unique.  The Split (from X3) would be proud.

(their ships are more or less weapon shaped, at least, that's what the lore of that game universe says  ;) )

I wonder if you could tweak the sword-ship to have as much pitch or yaw as possible, so you could swing the sword to hit-ram smaller ships.  you'd somehow have to make it as tough as possible too so it doesn't break  on one hit.

Other weapon shapes come to mind,  like axe and mace.  Maybe those would be better for ship swing-ramming.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Volgraza,

I love your ship designs.  That sword is a great idea and quite unique.  The Split (from X3) would be proud.

(their ships are more or less weapon shaped, at least, that's what the lore of that game universe says  ;) )

I wonder if you could tweak the sword-ship to have as much pitch or yaw as possible, so you could swing the sword to hit-ram smaller ships.  you'd somehow have to make it as tough as possible too so it doesn't break  on one hit.

Other weapon shapes come to mind,  like axe and mace.  Maybe those would be better for ship swing-ramming.

Thanks for the awesome feedback. I'll Add an axe idea for a ramming ship to my list.