Stargate USAF Daedalus

Dirtyredz

My first major creation in Avorion. This is my OWN flare to the battleship USAF Daedalus. With the entire ship being built by Titanium it operates pretty well. Upgrading functional blocks to Naonite or Trinium the ship works extremely well.

I wanted to pay particular attention to making the ship functional and just for looks.

ekBnBVv.jpg

Oub0N9kl.jpg

dRwQVYyl.jpg

1mH7wpol.jpg

DQNyvJMl.jpg

iPjwPT4l.jpg

MCyqEjXl.jpg

YIzrjSql.jpg

7VlsKeKl.jpg

Apparently this ships xml is to large for the forums so here is a dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3gmvjdsguaty7q/Deadalus.xml?dl=0

This. is. fucking. epic.

Thxs, spent alot of time on it, if your going to use it in game I suggest filling the inside with some shield generators and generators, and upgrade them to naonite or trinium.  this shis works and moves great when using trinium.

This thing is absolutely awesome, nice job.

One question though, where the f*** did you hide the cargo hold?

It says it has about 2500 cargo space but for the life of me I can't find the block(s).

Regards

Jagged

This thing is absolutely awesome, nice job.

One question though, where the f*** did you hide the cargo hold?

It says it has about 2500 cargo space but for the life of me I can't find the block(s).

Regards

Jagged

I snuck some above the rear engines, if you have no need you can replace it. Heres a pic:

IYqJ3ii.jpg

I'm an noob asking this, I know... But how do you get the Fighter bays to face forward like that? Mine are only showing sideways....

Haven't tried since the new update...

Thank you

Hold the R-Key to rotate a block, works with any block, especially useful for gyros and as you said hangars...

I will mention that i have 2 side facing hangers and the forward facing hangers cover with glass due to the bug in the game that fighters cant return to a hanger whos entry point doesnt exceed the x,z, or y access of the ship that the hangars are on.

• 1 month later...