Server crashed-ship is gone! I thought this was fixed?

Hey, in some posts to this ship disappeared topic the dev answered that they should download the beta branch because it should be fixed there. Today my ship disappeared and I cant find it anywhere and the same thing happend to a friend yesterday. So it isnt really fixed and this is a game breaking bug. Are they even working on this or just implementing new gyros, thrusters...

Hey, in some posts to this ship disappeared topic the dev answered that they should download the beta branch because it should be fixed there. Today my ship disappeared and I cant find it anywhere and the same thing happend to a friend yesterday. So it isnt really fixed and this is a game breaking bug. Are they even working on this or just implementing new gyros, thrusters...

You do realize it's just one guy coding, right? :)  ;D

But on the ship disappearing issue, do you mean it's gone from your fleet list? Because if it's still in the fleet list, you can always get it back in single player. If you're not in the sector it's in, go there.

This command will let you get into the targeted ship. (Do NOT do this from a moving ship, since it will keep going at the speed it's going at and also 'disappear').

/run Player().craftIndex = (Entity().selectedObject).index

its a huge drag it just happened to me as well lost 5! AI controlled ships.... Including my main ship bc I spawned (for some unknown reason) into my miner.

Luckily I have about 200gb of backups.... so I just reloaded it.

*phew*

If you were on a multiplayer server.... RIP