GUI translating along with mouseinput

Skynet

I played the game on my old Computer for a long time and didnt notice any problem.

Then i tried playing it on my new Acer Predator 17 Gaming Laptop and noticed a really strange behaviour of the entire GUI once ingame.

it looks like not working Matrix translations in a game engine (well i once programmed a 3D engine so I know a bit how that looks)

It renders the game completely unplayable on Laptop. I had the same issue before but didnt write a Report couse I thought it might be a broken game file or something and played it on pc.. but recently i redownloaded it (with the newest version) and the bug was still happening.

(and scince i havnt found that bug anywhere ill post it here)

############################################

Steps to Reproduce:

-Buy said Laptop (or somehow emulate exactly the hardware or something simmilar)

-Run the game

-Start a new Game

-move the mouse / touchpad

Hardware & OS Specifications:

-Laptop: Acer Predator 17 - G9-791

-Intel Core i7-6700HQ 260GHz

-Nvidea GForce GTX 980M

-16GB RAM

-2,5TB SSD Storage

-Windows 10 Build 14393.953 (Version 1607) x64

I tested it on 2 Tower PC's which both worked without problem. I also thought it might have to do with touchpad input afterwards couse i couldnt think of anything else so why not just try it out and connecting a Mouse to the Laptop didnt help either. Updating Drivers didn't work nor did simulating Windows 7 (one of the working tower PCs had win7 installed).

I'm going to guess your laptop has a weird standard resolution which makes the UI either too stretched or too squished.

No its 16:9... look up the Acer Predator 17 Laptop if you want.

And its not squished or stretched that would be a scaling problem and not a translation/rotation problem.