Ships with a huge hearts!

_OMAR_

Hello!

Yesterday me and my brother made a ship, and it was  soo weird and ugly we named it Gollum (tho i personally dont think gollum is ugly ;D). And as played through i made some improvements to the ship and its final stage is hilarious!As i said it is small , ugly, kinda week, but it has a huge heartXD. You will laugh a lot when flying it !!!

GOLLUM

g3bpng7.jpg

LuPOOyb.jpg

FubFS25.jpg

Hey people, I would like to share another "special" ship  ;D. Well she is small, weak and ugly depends on your taste BUT!!! Just like her brothers she has Biggest HEART in this game... Oh also she is a perfect starter ship. Cheap and usefull all around class. Just dont go too close to center ;D.

Her name is "The Fridge"!!! No matter how big you are, you dont want to get her bad side!

FRIDGE

SbkWyvZ.jpg

JFHIeYy.jpg

8gmAH3w.jpg

And there is one last brother of this family. He might look bigger and heavier but compare to others he is quite nice and passive ship! He is also a bit more like a starter (low level) ship but I had a lot of fun flying it back when i dont had shields. His name is Babu I hope you like him and please try it you will love it!

BABU

WCo08kl.jpg

QqQyIDu.jpg

Hello guys! I have another lovely ship that needs your hugs! Her name is Iship ;D! I built her with titanium and a bit iron (for dampeners). Basic story is I had a lot of Titanium and i wanted to build something with it buuut looks like i juiced her too much ;D. You can build her without traveling too far in the galaxy. All you need is grind A LOT of titanium ;D. Well tbh I dont expect anyone mining that much titanium just for her BUT I believe you can easily by buying the ore which is quite cheap and common! I promise you she worth your time and trouble. Oh and btw she has a bit weight sooo dont expect her moving fast (dont tell her that!)

Ladies and gentlemen's I present you ...

ISHIP

DS5SztB.jpg

71VyAtT.jpg

As you can see i like simpler builds and being a not talented builder helps a lot about it  ;D...

XML files are in attachments.

Thanks!

Babu.xml

Fridge.xml

Gollum.xml

Iship.xml

there is something about it that just works so well, not all ships have to be sleek and streamlined, heck a thing built in sections and bolted together is pretty much how spaceships would be made.

can we get the xml please?  I'd love to try it out.

there is something about it that just works so well,

She built with love ...

I pottered about a bit in it on my creative mode galaxy I use for building.

She's nice :) could do with a couple of tweaks IMHO

Crew space is a bit tight, if you're using untrained crew it takes just over 200 to basically crew it, leaving less than 30 for gunners+miners+fighter pilots, granted if you use trained crew it's much better, I just prefer a bit more capacity. 

It could do with an extra thruster of two for Yaw.

I stripped off the girder frame work from the back and bottom of the larger cargo pod at the back and added left/right directional thrusters there, got the yaw up to 0.9ish

Overall she's a lovely ship, with a strange beauty that grows on you.

Hey There

gollum reminds me of something from warhammer 40k.

A Space Hulk is a massive conglomeration of lost ships and wrecks fused together. They drift through space and in and out of the warp and during the millennia the lost ships join together into one enormous body.

and every time i look at babu

my brain classyfies it as this  ;D

As you can see i like simpler builds and being a not talented builder helps a lot about it

Art in its broadest definition:

something created on purpose, to cause a reaction in somebody else.

your ships qualify easy  ;D

best wishes

yeet

I actually like the top one.

It rolls, it turns, it pitches and it does those things very well.  It even has a bit of "get up and go" to it as well.  In addition, it has 7 system slots, which, when handled properly, could yield 35 turrets and 2 additional systems, like an item detector and a hyperdrive system, which I would alternate with a radar, using the radar to find a sector, then swap to hyperdrive system to make the jump.

Furthermore, it has enough shields and hull to make it even when things are tough.

There are somethings I would change, like thrusters, I like to hide thrusters, so that giant thruster sticking out on top is something I would alter a bit to hide it.  Maybe shrink it slightly and then cover it with armor or hull blocks, maybe even make some holes in whatever I cover it with to allow the jet-fire to still poke through.  But that is just personal taste.

I give the top ship a 10/10, with the originality of it being what pushes it to maximum value.

End logical analysis.

Now, feelings... I could find myself getting attached to that ship.  Well, appears I am not good with feelings, but I tried!