The Game has ceased giving ships turrets

Tzadikim_Nistarim

The game has ceased arming ships with turrets to be accurate (of any kind) suddenly not sure why i spent a few hours rolling back mods and reloading current clean save copies to no effect only to try to roll back the save several days and enter a new system to spawn some system defense ships only to see them very clearly armed and fighting and invasion force from another faction.

Not sure what going that but I guess it actually might be unrelated to the mods since they were all still active when that system defense force showed up.

i also killed a xostan rated at 0 firepower but it still dropped turrets as i killed it not sure what is up.

it would be nice to save my progress and not have to go back over a week if anyone has any ideas.

forgive me if there is a better place to post this

You can get turret drops from basically any wreckage. There is a certain chance that there is a drop when a block is destroyed. This should to my knowledge not be affected by the firepower of the ship.

I can't say much about ships spawning without weapons, but in this case you might want to add your client and server logs from one of those sessions. You can find instructions on how to do that in the link on bugs from my description :)