[Mod][Tweak][WIP] Reign of the Core (Difficult overhaul) {v0.5}

DarkPaapi

Hello Everyone

Im here onec again, and this time to give you a Core Area Overhaul.

Reign of the Core: Xsotan Threat and the Defenders of Faith

20170416084053_1.jpg

I was petty much get disapointed about the difficult what the game can provide. So start to work on a way to change it. "The Core need to be like a Dungeon!" As they said.

And here we go....

Xsotan Threat feature includes elevated difficult inside Core ring, near linear improve in firepower for Xsotans. It can be insanely difficult and unforgiving. (Just as I like it)

Of course the resident factions need to survive!

Defenders of Faith give a chance to them. All defencing forces have extra damage too. If a faction is not friendly i recon jump as soon as you can!

First what i need to say its far from perfect. Im not an expert so its takes time.

Known Issue: - It can happen they drop their custom weapon, i minimalised the chance and working on a better way to prevent it happening.

It have been made for Rusty's Galaxy Server, and its using an extended version. Only server side need to have this modification, but it can be used on Single Player games as well.

I created a file build in control modul where you can adjuct the starting damage and climb towards centre.

On default as soon as you pass the Core ring the enemys have 7k Omicron and going up to 100k near 0:0.

Huge thanks for Devious for the advices like: "I think is a bit too high... Since you don't hear them they just cut you right up..."

Install:

To use it don't need to start a new galaxy BUT the already visited sectors inside Core area most likely fall on the first wave of enemies... Sorry about that... (The Light will guild their soul to a better place Brothers)

Need to make a backup from steamapps/common/avorion/data/scipts/lid folder !

The zip contains 2 files (shipgenerator.lua and xsotan.lua) unfortunatly its overwriting the main game files.

Just drop the zip file content inside steamapps/common/avorion

Unisnstall:

Restore the files from backup

Coution! It will not delete the enemys who already there so those sectors are still Dangerous (if you are not strong enough to get them)

Enjoy.

Regin_of_the_Core_v0.5.zip