Player Stations/Mines Deconstruction?

DerpishBird

Hi, since I sunk at least 224 hours into the game and happened to encroach deep into the border of the center. I suddenly realized that I have a base all the way back into the starting iron/titanium outer ring. The base is a water mine which still pull money out to pay for the crew which I no longer can access due to distance.

Has anyone found any methods to deconstruct any bases and stations that they don't want; if there is any way at all? I would like to be able to move my stations closer to wormholes that opens up closer to the center border. Since it's not like you can move them anymore after founding them; rendering method of scrapping at the Scrapyard impossible.

Please, if anyone has more efficient method than deleting it or blasting it to pieces and lose the insurance as a fraud, please discuss it below. Thanks!

You could use the teleport command while being inside the station, otherwise just delete and rebuild.

Unfortunately, I am playing on my friend's server and we do not use commands at all to keep it immersive. I guess deleting it and losing all the crew and cargo is pretty much last option..