Early Access

gn_leugim

Exuse me but why only Corvete tier is going to beta ?

Kickstarter says :

€15

FIGHTER TIER

Get the game!

+ All rewards from the Explorer tier

+ Steam Early Access Key

+ You get a "Fighter" backer forum badge

Estimated delivery: Aug 2016

and now i read that only Early Kickstarter Beta and it will be a closed Beta. It's going to be accessible to all backers who got the CORVETTE reward (ie. who pledged 25€ or more).

whay about Fighter ? we dont count ? and btw Aug 2016 is all over and i still dont have my key ...

this is very rude of you !

• Boxelware Team

I'm truly sorry about the two month delay, but we couldn't make it earlier. These kinds of delay happen in software development. And we told you about it in the Kickstarter Update.

Considering the Beta: I think you might have misunderstood something here. It's been clear from the very beginning of the Kickstarter campaign that the Corvette and upper tiers will participate in the Early Kickstarter Beta - That's the bonus you get when you pledge 25€ instead of 15€.

The Early Kickstarter Beta is NOT the same as Early Access.

I apologize if this was unclear. If it's any consolation to you: It'll only be a few weeks until Early Access.

• Boxelware Team

So, how do I apply for it? what is the procedure to participate? super hyper about it :D

We'll be sending out the Steam keys tomorrow via the email address you provided in the survey from the campaign! You don't have to do anything besides activating the keys on Steam.

So, how do I apply for it? what is the procedure to participate? super hyper about it :D

We'll be sending out the Steam keys tomorrow via the email address you provided in the survey from the campaign! You don't have to do anything besides activating the keys on Steam.

I shall wait then :)