Login: Not the same ship after logout...

Scar

I log in always with the "primary" ship. Not with the ship i log off before. That is a bad bug, because i have no workaround for this.

If there where a lua command to get and put the player coordinates, i can write a script. But there a no teleport commands in lua.

Hi,

it's a known issue that Avorion doesn't remember in which ship you have been last time you logged off. You should login into the same sector you've logged off, so switching into the other ship shouldn't be a big issue.

Well, there is a teleport-command, you can use it to teleport yourself (and the ship you are currently in) to another sector, simply type the following into the chat:

/teleport 250 450

That should transport you to the sector 250:450. There are a few more options, you can teleport another player that way, too.

To get your current coordinates into the chat, simply type \s (if I'm not mistaking).

Another workaround for this would be to name your Mainship so that it appears on first position on the fleet list (like starting with the letter A, all other ships with the letter B).

Anyways, point is, you will always log in into the ship which appears first on the list (in the same sector ofc)! Might be easier to keep in mind than teleport again everytime you log...