Alien Derelict Ship / Holo Comms Network

thedude

Hello av forum.  Just wanted to share pics and ship build xml here of Factory Chain i built with a holo comms transport network, connected to a storage vault where i keep my top tier ingredients for the best weapons in the game.  (Holo Comms Network below)

/Edit - This was my first attempt at trying (with difficulty) to replicate the Aliens Derelict ship that belongs to the Engineers.  I know its not that accurate.  :P  I would love to see someone with more time and talent do a proper looking one.  However, i did build 15 maxed Avorion Launcher seeker turrets (closest to viral Xeno pots i could pick)  and 5 maxed manufactured avorion lasers for it.  So it boasts more than 132000 omni (missing one launcher in photo) on a hosted server i do not own.  I paid the real price for these turrets in sweat and tears.  :P

Please note, function before fashion.  So the armor is very thin and i was eager to not add too much additional weight and for that matter the cosmetics did take a pretty solid hit.  But i'm happy with it for what it is. 

Derelict Ship Costs:  1719 Iron, 59 Xanion, 29975 Ogonite, 560025 Avorion

For some reason the xml file size is being called too large so i've uploaded the xml to my own host @ http://www.modvid.com/avorion/DERELICT27.xml (to download right click >save as)

Thanks for having a look.  :)

derelict1.jpg

derelict2.jpg

/End Edit

Playing on Freerealms server.  Fantastic server.  Thx Mutie!

Ship was built UN-mirrored, but is symmetrical.

Holo Comms Network

ship1.jpg

ship2.jpg

SHAKANE V39.xml is the black and orange ship with hanger.

SHAKANE VI5.xml is white blue and orange ship with out hanger and broader window.

SHAKANE_V39.xml

SHAKANE_VI5.xml