Pirate ships keep filling up my system

Zoratan

So i started to build factorys to test production stuff.

I didnt want to fight against pirates and aliens all the time so i decided to befriend the local pirates to do the dirty work for me.

Everything went fine for a while but now the system starts to  fill up with friendly pirates (67 so far).

As far as i noticed there is a cap for alien ships in a system, at least they stop spawning if there are already several ones.

My system can keep up for now but i dont know how long that will last...

Unfortunately I'm not aware of a console command to deal damage/destroy ships.

I'd speculate since asteroids cause "environment damage" you could use some force turrets to throw asteroids at those ships without ruining your faction relations since you aren't technically shooting them. I will test this out myself once I get another force turret (I sold all of mine).

^If that works you can get some free stuff from those ships, clear up your lag, and finally have an actual use for force turrets....

That being said, you may want to post in "Suggestions" that pirate ships have a timer and leave (despawn) from the sector if they haven't been engaged in conflict for a certain amount of time. This would actually resolve the issue and also make sense since pirates wouldn't hang out indefinitely for no reason...