Battleship Captain achievement

Varthorne

Hey folks,

I seem to recall reading that there may be some confusion as to what constitutes a "battleship" for the achievement.

I just got the achievement after equipping 10 railguns on my 19.33 m3 ship. A good chunk of this volume comes from huge xanion/trinium blocks that I've build in front of my ship to give it a "spearhead" of sorts, and I'm in the process of enclosing the rest to make it look sleeker.

Hopefully this will help for those of you looking to get the achievement.

Hi,

I got it building more weapons on my ship. If the volume does affect it too... I dont know.

But I can't get the achievement barrel roll (Fassrolle in german, not sure how its called in english). I can't get it by just doing a barrel roll... any ideas?

Hi,

I got it building more weapons on my ship. If the volume does affect it too... I dont know.

But I can't get the achievement barrel roll (Fassrolle in german, not sure how its called in english). I can't get it by just doing a barrel roll... any ideas?

I received this achievement by going normal top speed (no boost) and then did a roll for about 4-6 full rotations before the notification popped up. Make sure you have enough weapons/volume for the game to count it as a battleship. I don't know if there are speed requirements.