Ship crew and stuffs

DerBudi

How does it work with unlocking new types of crew personal like captains etc?

Someone already found a way in the middle of the solar system or am i just to stupid :P?

Is it worth builing this big ass ships because alien ships and overall all ki ships lack in offensive abilities, i can fight with my little 50k shield Frigate 10-20 ships without my shield dropping below 90% and the highest ki I have seen for now got 700 omni and i have 13000 so i dont realy think there is the need for big ass ships or havent i found the big guys yet  ::)?

What are your experiences you got in ne beta for now? Found something interesting? Founded a station or even some factorys to build stuff to trade or just for self need like turret construction? Killed a boss yet or found one  ;)?

About the crews, you hire them, you don't train them, as far as I know.  Don't worry, took me some time to find out too :p

So far I have the same experience as you, for battle, no need to big super destroyers or so, My ship has 5k hp +1k shied, and with its 1300 omicrons I am comfortable in any situation where I am facing ships of my material level or one above, if not overly outnumbered.

The only reason to build big ships, is cargo. In cargo ships size does matter, although not so much as before due to new ship systems.

So far I have killed a boss, easy thing :p I am on the process of making credits to found stations/factories / mines so I can test the system and search for bugs, which is the thing I've being doing mostly lately :)  Smugglers are a nice thing, and, I have found a pirate shipyard and destroyed it :D as long several modest pirate fleets spawned to protect it :P

Ahh thanks i found it with the crewmembers you cant train yourself and yea by now the biggest enemy ive seen had 800k shield and 1400 omni but that was in one of those mystery sectors?? where there are 2 circles out of asteroids and inside a circle out of passiv ships and one of those where an "druid" but i think i could even kill them with my old ship.

And bosses I dont know where to search for them? Only thing i could look for is in this operation exodus sites i havent searched for the sector with the coords yet.

And yea because of a nasty bug i lost all of my turrets on my ship so im kinda down and got myself now a new ship with 350k shield and havent even started modifing it :)

And for stations etc I saw that some of them cost like 20mio + so yea veeeeery much farming if you want to build your own production line without buying stuff for it...