[12.4] Console not printing after conversion error

Dirtyredz

Title says it all after a player logs in for the first time after the update, this log appears multiple times:

Error converting database from 0.1 to 0.2: Found a table name that has an index to a non-existing entity: 3, table: 3_3b09f44f-b634-496f-93aa-95573f9b365b_BlockPlan; skipping.

after this error, all future console print outs cease. ill give an example:

BEFORE ERROR:

/status
0 players online, in 0 sectors
13 players in memory, 323 registered
3 factions in memory, 1539 registered
1 sectors in memory, 27142 sectors in total
Memory used by scripts: 81.3MB
avg. server load: 1.6%
avg. update: 1 ms
max. update: 17 ms
min. update: 0 ms
Printed profiling stats to "/home/avorion/serverfiles/profiling_stats.txt"

AFTER:

/status

Only the command typed into the console appears in the log

• Boxelware Team

Thanks for reporting. Can you send me the sector in question via email to konstantin@avorion.net? That'd be incredibly helpful. If you're unsure which one it is, there should be a backup file in your sectors folder.

I got the same error, but the game and console keep working. The logfile on our server is completely spammed by errors like this.

It seems this happens everytime, a player joins a sector with stations wich was not visited since last update... but not sure about that.

2017-06-29 18-22-15| Error converting database from 0.1 to 0.2: Found a table name that has an index to a non-existing entity: 0, table: 502_ec2bf666-d93d-48b5-8a23-68f37f769fa4_Weapons_weapons; skipping.

Also the game is tries to find a file, wich does not exist and is also not added by any mod we use.

2017-06-29 18-22-17| Warning: Couldn't add script from table: Script 'data/scripts/entity/collaboration.lua' not found. Tried the following paths:

Already sent this as bug report, but maybe anybody knows what collaboration.lua is?

OK so on our main server i found only one backup files

jumps.dat

our second server had 40 backups:

39: sectors backups

1: jumps.dat

I have provided all in a folder on my Dropbox. Here is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yezg2m5v2mz7kk1/AABPMoBbJp3g80yVf5qq6x5Pa?dl=0

For now I am porting the Server.log into my web interface, hopefully we can get the console back soon.

Thanks again Koon keep up the good work.

@Hammelpillaw Collaboration.lua is the permission system that you could use to give players acess to your ships and stations but the list would only show the first players in the list so Koon took that out because alliances are in now instead of fixing a simple scrollbar in the player list. It would be pretty useful for letting friends use your ships temporarily instead of being forced into an alliance which doesnt let you use personal ships/stations.

It would be pretty useful for letting friends use your ships temporarily instead of being forced into an alliance which doesnt let you use personal ships/stations.

Ah permissions... I agree, this is really useful. Vote for not patching out.

But I think it's a bug that the game is still searching for?