Where is everyone?

Dal

Why is this community so dead?

Most of the discussions have migrated to the Steam forum.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/445220

I guess a lot of players don't want to register a new account when they can post with their Steam account.

And of course, the more people see they get more feedback there, the less they come here.

And where is the dev moderator presence on the forums?

As most of the action is on the Steam forum now, we also spend more time there. Also, there is a lot of activity there and we are just a few people so we often spend more time reading, to know what the community thinks, and less time replying. Especially when questions have already been answered by other players.

I appreciate the response, and I totally agree with you. But more importantly where do dev's read feedback and bug reports more? Thats really all I care about. I like this game and I want to see it do well, and I want to make sure my feedback isn't being left somewhere so one gives a sh*t about.

ya the last update the dev said would take a few weeks turned into 4 months

and ya more into now 7 days to die , diabloe 3 and read below

steam sales ...i bought civ 6 and xcom 2 , then won 3 games thanks to a 7 days to die streamer( sherlock holmes , Armello,kero blaster )

and another gave me diablo 3

well ya , plus the server im on the guy in charge has never bothered to update it and its dead

this is what happens when you tell someone a time frame and not only miss it a little ..you totally wait too long....

and up till that time i had 450 hours in game plus another 200 soloing

great space builder but for 20 bucks i got a ton more then a 5 year old early access game

I appreciate the response, and I totally agree with you. But more importantly where do dev's read feedback and bug reports more? Thats really all I care about. I like this game and I want to see it do well, and I want to make sure my feedback isn't being left somewhere so one gives a sh*t about.

I dunno, but Ive posted dozens of suggestions'feedback'bug reports on the steam forums and a dev has not responded to a single one.

EDIT: Sorry, Im wrong, I did get a response to 1, but there was no follow up.

A lot of people (myself included) are probably waiting for the game to cook in the oven for a few major patches before giving it another play through.

But we are here, watching, waiting, patiently.

• 2 weeks later...

We read both here and on Steam. Just make sure you post in the correct section. If you post a "bug report" that's 80% a wall of text with suggestions it might well be skipped since the dev reading it is there to find and fix bugs, not to read all your other wishes for the game. If you have suggestions post them in the suggestions section.

I dunno, but Ive posted dozens of suggestions'feedback'bug reports on the steam forums and a dev has not responded to a single one.

There's a difference between reading and writing. Most of the things you post will be read but replies take a lot of time so they have a much lower frequency.