Do The Devs Not Look At Steam Forums?

Teralitha

I have posted many feedback topics and suggestions and bug reports on the steam forums, yet I have seen no indication that any dev is looking at them.  I have been told that if I wanted to post such things I should post them here.... 

Looking around here I can see that the steam forums is way more active.

Sure we do but we don't have enough people to read everything and even writing a short reply takes time. So we read a lot more than we write. Also, not every Dev can answer every question - depending on what they have worked on. If we kept interrupting koonschi to relay every question from the forum, development would come to a standstill (and who would want that?) - so many questions remain unanswered by us, especially those that can be answered by other players. When it comes to suggestions, posting them is a way to see what other people in the community think about it. It'll give us a chance to discuss it with the other players and allows us to see how many people would like to have it. If it's a feature that fits our vision for the game and can be done (a lot of things people hope for are a lot harder to realize than they'd imagine) it might be added.

Koonschi doesn't seem to care about many of the questions only he can answer, it's something we have to deal with but doesn't show a good image of him given that he used to answer them frequently in the past but neglects them now.