Littel Suggestion concerning shield, hull and weapon types. For more variety.

Zankastia

Suggestion

So, I love space and love space games, I have played a huge amount of space related games.

I have come across a lot of different POV of weapons, armours and modules.

I was thinking about the game and the unbalance between some weapons. So i decided to take an hour or two and make This.

I am sure great people can expand upon this, and maybe some of those elements would be implemented.

Edit: Inspiration comes a lot from the Black Prophecy, Freelancer, Galaxy on Fire 1-2, Elite dangerous, atr point Gemini, Stellaris, Star Drive, and many more.

1 answer to this suggestion

Here is one of the suggestion I made (with a few changes) for Elite dangerous a lot of time ago (1-2 year ago I think). I think any game that gives RNG missions to the player should have a more hard code RNG ones.

Actually IG the missions suck. So, enjoy my proposal...

I have to say. Some missions are hard to code, but I have seen a lot of this stuff in various games, with some variations on their own. Saddly, any one had all at the same time and/or had implemented them very well..

Inspiration comes a lot from the Black Prophecy, Freelancer, Galaxy on Fire 1-2, Elite dangerous, atr point Gemini, Stellaris, Star Drive, and many more.