Interest in a Roleplay server?

Zamorak789

Hello! My name is Brian, or Zamorak, and I was wondering if there was any interest in a proper RP server for Avorion. I've always been a huge fan of these since they promote all my favorite things in video games: Community building, a proper story, and PVP without getting gunned down by the first person you see.

I have, in the past, run servers on Minecraft, Starmade, 7DaysToDie, and several other games. Before getting into it and making a long backstory for my galaxy for you to enjoy I want to engage with the community and gauge the interest in such a server.

If you are interest in a light RP server for Avorion please leave a reply. I'm thinking if I get about 4-5 replies I'll probably go ahead and start work on the server.

You may also reach me on Discord or Steam, where my username is Zamorak789 (#0009 on Discord.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey guys just to let you lot know we in TAW have just started a server on avorion and and recruiting members for it we are planning on doing themed play through role play one made up recreation if this sounds good to you let me know u can also check out the website at www.TAW.net we use teamspeak

just to add we are an official gaming community with over 40 games supported and 2800 members globally the avorion division is in spin up stage right now

• 2 months later...