Research center:

gn_leugim

Research centers. First, is it supposed to work without been docked to them??

But more on the matter, could you shed a bit more of light on how they work? I have conducted some tests, but is a bit difficult to operate them because of the reasons I said before on other topic . But have done this so far:

3 of the same weapons and rarity (say 3 chain turrets, of common rarity) and combined them: result, one of the same type, one rarity above.

3 of the same system and rarity and combined them, result: on of the same type, one rarity above.

All ok untill here, but when I combine 5 of the same type, instead of 3, I get the same result. what is the advantage of combining 5 instead of 3??

Also, what happens, or may happen, when combing random items, like 1 cargo system, 1 mining turret and 1 laser turret? and what about materials from turrets? 1 iron, and 2 titanium will give one titanium?

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

• Boxelware Team

Types are combined and you'll get a valid combination of the types you put in, no matter what you put in. Apart from that, putting in more items increases the chance for a better one, and 5 of the same rarity guarantees a rarity upgrade. But that's all I'm telling you about the research station, you'll have to figure the rest out for yourself ;)